Last spring I sent out a survey to all of you in my Godfidence Girls email community asking how to be best serve you. This is what I heard you say: I need more opportunities to grow in my faith and I’d love more help in how to apply what I’m learning in my life. I also heard you say you wanted to grow closer to God, become more faithful in your Bible reading and learn how to pray more effectively. Did I hear you correctly? Did I miss anything?
Girls, here’s the thing. There is a LOT of noise out there. We are bombarded with information ALL DAY LONG. So the last thing I want to do is just throw more information your way. I want to get practical. And invite you into a process of transformation. I want you to become a Godfidence Girl: a woman who trusts that her God is with her, for her and transforming her into all He created her to be.
Becoming A Godfidence Girl
Here are a few opportunities to help you grow in the areas above:
This plan includes:
- A short Bible passage
- A 3 minute daily devotional on how to let God Be Enough in the care of your home, your daily duties, the care of your body, your career, your relationships and your rest, just to name a few.
- A link to either a podcast, YouTube Video or some other additional resource if you would like to go deeper in that particular subject.
Need more community to keep your Jesus time on track? Check out our Godfidence Girls Online Book Club. This month we are reading through my latest release, Letting God Be Enough: Why Striving Keeps You Stuck and How Surrender Sets You Free. This study experience includes:
- A daily reading plan
- A weekly challenge where we put into practice exactly what we are learning (and a chance to win a prize, because a little external motivation is always helpful!)
- Weekly discussion and prayer.
- You can jump in as often as you need to in order to stay on track and develop a daily habit of connecting with God. We just got started and if you act now, you can still jump in without falling behind!
Events for Godfidence Girls
Gathering with sisters in Christ is the best, isn’t it? Here are a few upcoming opportunities to connect in person:
- AriseAZ in Sedona, Arizona on October 1st & 2nd at the Sedona Convention Center is a statewide gathering equipping and empowering women in their faith. Grab some friends, book a room and spend Friday night and Saturday morning and afternoon in the gorgeous mountains of Sedona! There are still a handful of tickets available!
- Arizona Compassion in Action is hosting a Hope for Phoenix event on Sunday, October 10th at the beautiful Valley Garden Center in downtown Phoenix from 2:30-6:30 pm. This is a benefit event including a catered dinner under the stars, a free signed copy of Erica’s new release Letting God Be Enough, worship, a gospel presentation, and an optional canned food and toy drive benefitting Beyond Fear to Freedom and Arizona Compassion in Action. This is a great event to invite friends and family who want to make a difference in their communities.
- Enough! A women’s retreat hosted by Creekside Christian Church in St. John’s, Florida on October 15-16th. If you are in the Jacksonville area, I’d love to see you! The leadership team hosting this event is AMAZING and has an incredible weekend planned!
- Wounded Warrior Arise: The Power of Influence. This is the annual fundraiser for Beyond Fear to Freedom, which is the organization to which I donate all of my speaking honorariums. This event is being held at Grayhawk Country Club in Scottsdale on Saturday, October 23rd from 9 am-noon. This event is open to attendees who wish to contribute a substantial donation to this ministry. If that is you, please email me!
Interested in having me come speak at your event? Find out more about my Speaking on my website.
One Last Thing From My Heart
I heard you say how much we need each other. You find yourself floundering out there on your own. You are right. God designed us that way on purpose: to need Him and one another. I am beyond honored that you allow me to be part of your journey and my desire is to help you discover your unique purpose, trust God’s promises and live by His power. To encourage you to become a Godfidence Girl! So if there is something you need, you have a specific prayer request, or I can help connect you with the right resources for this stage of your journey, please reach out and let me know!