STUCK AND HOW
SETS YOU FREE
Do you feel like
out on some
Do you wonder why her faith seems so strong? Are you curious about how she finds success around every corner, or her marriage seems so happy? Do you wonder how she’s such a good mother?
It’s easy to feel like things fall into place so easily for others while you’re striving hard to keep life from falling apart. In a world where “never enough” is the norm, what do you do with those feelings of inadequacy? Do you strive more or expect less? And how does God fit into the equation?
I’m Erica Wiggenhorn, and I’ve led over 50,000 women through the pages of Scripture. In Letting God Be Enough, I reveal that we aren’t the first people to deal with feelings of inadequacy, insecurity, or impostor syndrome. The life of Moses was plagued by self-doubt, fear, and comparison to others.
Yet, God repeatedly worked miracles through Moses’ weaknesses.
I will walk you through how to:
- Jump off the merry-go-round of other people’s opinions
- Experience freedom from nagging fears of self-doubt and inadequacy
- Exchange past regrets with God’s exciting plan for your future
- Walk in confidence that God can handle everything
that happens today
Letting God Be Enough is a modern book for tackling an age-old problem, resting in God when life doesn’t make sense. You no longer have to strive, compare, or appease others to secure your worth. Instead, you can let a loving God be enough.
As a Christian woman who has battled self-doubt for decades, I am able to speak to these topics with empathy, grace, and truth. Since we have worked together in the past, I would love to bring this event to your church this summer, allowing your women the first opportunity to take advantage of my special pre-order bonuses that will end on September 7, 2021.
PRE-ORDER 3 COPIES & RECEIVE:
- All of the above PLUS
access to exclusive
- Letting God Be Enough in a Lonely Marriage by Dr. Juli Slattery, founder of Authentic Intimacy, author of numerous books and resources, and nationally known expert on identity and relationships. Juli is also the host of the Java with Juli podcast.
- Letting God Be Enough in Our Friendships by
Kelly Needham, author of Friendish: Reclaiming True Friendship in a Culture of Confusion
- Letting God Be Enough in Disappointment and
Devastation by Kim Erickson, Bible teacher and author of Surviving Sorrow
- Letting God Be Enough in our Dreams for our Future by Shannon Popkin, national speaker and author of Control Girl and Comparison Girl.
- How to Develop the Habit of Surrender and Find Rest by Asheritah Ciuciu, Prayers of REST podcaster and author of He Is Enough bible study, and Unwrapping the Names of Jesus
- The first 50 people to pre-order 3 copies will also receive a free BRAVE necklace!
PRE-ORDER 10 COPIES & RECEIVE:
- All of the above, PLUS
- A private Q&A Session with me, Erica Wiggenhorn, on my study and writing process behind the book along with my spiritual journey that led me to write it
- Entry into a raffle to receive a $200 NoonDay shopping spree
- The first 50 people to pre-order 10 copies will also receive a free “Jesus is Enough” EllyandGrace t-shirt!
How to Get Access to the Bonuses
(Bonus videos will be delivered July 1st)